Friday, January 25, 2008
{ 11:50 PM }
Hello! Its me again. Since. Your dont updates. :D Well. I shall tell you what will happen next week. For sure,i know there will be MANY MANY test.
Monday- Science Test(Physics/Sounds)
Tuesday- Lit Test(Chapter 1&2/Open book)
Wednesday- Science Test(Chem/Particulate Model of Matter)
Thursday- No test,though. Yay! (:
Friday- Geog Test( Map Reading & Methods of increasing land supply)
Kay, test from next week onwards. From 28th Jan to 1st Feb.
Get yourself prepared! And remember to study for it. (:
Today was the vote election thingy. Yep. Hopefully all of your get in. (:
And 2B should work together as a class for CNY decorations and STC's 75th Anni Funfair!
It'll be great fun!
And someone,hurry please change the everything. Blogskin and Tagboard. (:
I wouldnt dare to do so. Cause im not familiar with all these at all. Oh wells.
I think we can somehow have new rules.
Well..
If your sick, please call the school and tell Ms Sanira that you are absent and blablabla.
No bullying?
And Uniforms. :/
Kay, thats all for this week. (: Bye!
Ophe