Wednesday, January 14, 2009
{ 7:26 PM }
Like I say! I would update once a week! So how is flag day? (: Tiring or fun? I realize, after what I said from the previous post, I gave you all things to tag about but no one seems to bother. :/ I should understand that most of you are like me who are very busy. But please do take 5 minutes to read the post and tag. If not, I dont see a point posting at all, if no one doesnt tag or even read. -.-
Anyway, I know my post are very boring. So I hope if you read this, I would like you to make decisions for this class blog. (:
First,
Does anyone wants to change class blog skin? Second, What do you want me to post about next week? Kindly tell me your suggestions by tagging. And I mean it. (: If you want to know WHO is going to change the blog skin, you could also suggest. That is unless, the person if free and willing to do so. I am stupid for these kind of things. So dont pick me. I know you wont. Fine. Chinese New Year is coming up! I wish all the chinese girls, "Gong Xi Fa Cai" :D Have a great CNY this year, regardless of what. ((: Oh right, as I said in the previous post, IF WE HAVE THE TIME DURING THE MARCH HOLIDAYS(meaning no extra lessons or whatever), do you want a class outing with Ms Sanira (if shes also free). Please also tell me your answer. Thank you and May God Bless.Ophe\